Date Night Ideas
Mort Fertel Reviews on Date Night
One of the things we learned from Mort Fertel was: DATE NIGHT.
It sounds like such an easy thing to do but we all know what happens when our designated night comes around.
“I couldn’t find a babysitter.”
“Can we just skip this week?”
Then you spend an hour convincing your spouse to go out and you have another mountain to climb:
“What should we do anyway?”
A Solution to Date Night Problems
Finally, we discovered Michael Webb’s Creative Date Night Ideas.
Here are some of his romantic ideas!
- Buy a packet of glow in the dark stars and stick the stars on the roof above your bed to spell out a message such as “I Love You” When the lights go down, your message will be revealed!
- Want another? When you are in a romantic spot, ask your partner if she would like to dance. Place one earpiece in her ear and one in your own and enjoy your private dance floor.
This technique is particularly effective if the romantic spot you have chosen is somewhere where people would not normally dance, for example, the top of the Empire State building at sunset or on top of a mountain during a camping trip.
These are just TWO romantic ideas you can start using right away. If you sign up, you’ll discover 99 MORE WAYS to express the love for your partner in creative and unique ways.
You’ll also learn…
- A unique “twist” to buying flowers (idea #3)
- A creative way to cheer your partner up at work (idea #10)
- 7 ’seldom used’ words that really touch the heart (idea #14)
- And many many more…
To check them out yourself, click here.